Dining at Ashbrook House B&B
It doesn’t take a genius to tell that we adore food here at Ashbrook House. Following 30 years of experience running our own catering business, we aren’t just passionate about cooking – we have decades’ worth of experience serving only the finest and tastiest food.
Our menus are filled with traditional family recipes as well as few modern takes that we have come up with ourselves. Our breakfast is versatile and we aim to meet each of our guest’s requirements and preferences, so don’t hesitate to ask!
Guests can enjoy their breakfast in the dining room, conservatory or even out on the gorgeous patio on mornings when the sun is splitting the trees. There are individual tables for each room so that you can enjoy your meal comfortably and at your own pace.
Breakfast consists of a variety of the following:
- Selection of Fruit Juice
- Selection of Quality Cereals
- Breads (Wheaten and Soda made by the Host)
- Local fruit Yoghurts and Organic Greek Yoghurt
- Fresh Fruit (whole and prepared)
- Fruit Compote
- Homemade Scones and Granola
- Croissants, French Breads, brown or white toast
- Selection of Irish Cheeses
- Homemade jams and marmalades
From the kitchen:
- White’s Irish porridge (made with whole milk and served with Irish whiskey and fresh cream)
- Freshly made pancakes with a choice of toppings
- Full Irish Breakfast (all scoured locally where possible) including Wayne Morrows Homemade Pork Sausages, bacon, soda bread, egg of your choice, baked beans, grilled tomato and mushrooms
- Tea and Coffee
Guests also have the option to enjoy a light meal which will be provided upon request. Light meals include the likes of delicious fruit scones, toast, tea, sandwiches, delicate pastries, cupcakes, delicious cakes and buns etc.
Afternoon Tea is also available at request for an additional charge.